GPMD’s Vision, Mission and Mandate
A forerunner of Good Governance that ensures effective public service delivery through a “Whole-of-government” performance management approach.
To manage government performance for effective and efficient delivery of Plan activities and other national priorities by ensuring coordination in:
- developing, monitoring and evaluating annual deliverables; and
- linking annual deliverables to both financial and human resources.
- To coordinate and ensure all budgetary agencies develop their annual deliverables in the form of Annual Performance Agreement (APA);
- To ensure proper alignment of the annual performance targets to the proposed budget (within the ceiling set by the Finance Ministry);
- To ensure proper cascading of annual performance targets to the relevant agencies/sectors;
- To ensure timely monitoring of the agreed activities through Government Performance Management System;
- To ensure timely conduct of the Mid-Year Review of APAs; and
- To ensure timely and efficient conduct of the Year-end evaluation.